HealthTerm® The Leading Global Enterprise Terminology System
The HealthTerm® Enterprise Terminology system consists of 3 things:
• HealthTerm® is pre-loaded with standardized code systems, mappings between code systems and subsets
2. Software for terminology management and distribution
• High performance import/update as well as REST/SOAP API’s for integration
3. Terminology Management Tooling
• Tools for maintenance of e.g. local code systems, mappings, translations and subsets
Why choose HealthTerm®?
• A single source of truth for all of your subsets, mappings and code sets from the various standards organizations
• A possibility of creating local modifications of your mappings, synonyms and code sets.
• A cognitive mapping algorithm to optimize the crosswalks between your code systems
• Customized workflows to review/approve your mappings and subsets
• An enterprise integration through SOAP/REST API’s
• NO need for 3rd party licenses
What is HealthTerm?
HealthTerm is a terminology platform, developed by CareCom over the last 15 years for the international healthcare sector.
How does HealthTerm Work?
HealthTerm handles all tasks related to terminologies, code systems and structured content – from creation of a new code system to translation of international code systems or mappings between local code lists and international standards.
What makes Heathterm Unique?
HealthTerm is unique in having a full set of tools to create and maintain all types of code systems and at the same time, it has the performance/security to handle the biggest healthcare enterprises on run-time look-up.
Orion is excited to announce our migration to HealthTerm. The flexibility combined with the high quality control of HealthTerm's tooling is by far the best the market offers today. We offer our customers a complete tooling package with everything from ease of use, maintenance of local code systems and mapping to a huge range of standard code systems based on international process standards with workflow control and process statistics. Additionally the software enables handling multi lingual processing on the fly, patient friendly and clinician friendly terms. Thousands of subset for customers to use in their applications come as standard e.g. for quality measure reporting (CQMs) and detailed support for semantic ontologies.
Strategic Partners & Clients
Contact an Expert