- Intelligent algorithm learns from previous mappings
- Specific filters for each standard code system to optimize the match
- Up to 20 other matches for a concept available,based on closeness of match
- Match algorithm is based on a combination of tokens, hierarchy distance, text distance and different search types
- Pass suggested mappings through a standard workflow
- Full audit-log of the auto-mapping process
- Auto-Mapping module can be used as an API-service or as a full GUI implementation
- Concordance Match: automatically finds the best match in the ‘target’ or ‘source’ code system
- Workflow control of the entire mapping process with full history
- Mapset rule assignment(1:1, n:1, 1:n, n:n) enforced during mapping process
- Search and filter in code systems for easy identification of concepts
- Hierarchical view of source and target code systems
- Link to concept details for full overview of concept
Orion is excited to announce our migration to HealthTerm. The flexibility combined with the high quality control of HealthTerm's tooling is by far the best the market offers today. We offer our customers a complete tooling package with everything from ease of use, maintenance of local code systems and mapping to a huge range of standard code systems based on international process standards with workflow control and process statistics. Additionally the software enables handling multi lingual processing on the fly, patient friendly and clinician friendly terms. Thousands of subset for customers to use in their applications come as standard e.g. for quality measure reporting (CQMs) and detailed support for semantic ontologies.
“HealthTerm® can be described as the link between applications and organizations in the healthcare system. It is one of the most advanced products within this specialized market. HealthTerm is a complete solution which can be used in any type of job where classifications and terminologies are essential. HealthTerm ensures consistency as all clinical and administrative systems collect codes from one source – and this in turn provides an increase in patient safety.”
‘…EU Commission: the epSOS project uses HealthTerm® as the 24/7 terminology webserver, where all the national translations and mappings are created using the mapping and translation modules. The final results of these endeavors now represents the epSOS Central Reference Terminology Server for all participating countries.
SHIEC is excited to have CareCom U.S. join the SB&T Partner program,” said Kelly Hoover Thompson, CEO of SHIEC. “SB&T Partners are selected based on their ability to bring unique, value-added solutions to o ur HIE community members. We know some of our members might struggle with a single source of truth for code systems and effective ways to map codes. CareCom U.S. provides the tools and expertise to support our members financial and operational goals. SHIEC looks forward to working with CareCom U.S.
“HealthTerm® is designed specifically for Clinical Master Data Management, and CareCom has answered all our requirements in a way that shows their experience and a wide knowledge and expertise in managing structured content. We are convinced that HealthTerm® will cover our needs for Clinical Master Data Management on both a short and long-term basis. Furthermore, CareCom will be a great advisor and sparring partner on future customized solutions.” says Alfhild Stokke, Program Manager, The Norwegian Directorate of eHealth.
Contact an Expert