CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER - US
Job function area: Customer support and service Location: United States, Remote
Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals and patients around the world, to work together to share knowledge in an efficient and secure manner to improve health. CareCom is built on a strong Danish heritage with close ties to the Nordic and American markets. For over 20 years our focus is providing international healthcare organizations with terminology solutions that enable greater healthcare services and enables interoperability.
Our product, HealthTerm, helps governments, hospitals, and healthcare systems with normalization of clinical codes, mapping local laboratory codes to standards, supplying content for EHR systems, and we are experiencing an increasing demand for enterprise terminology management. Terminology for your entire enterprise – not only your EHR system or data warehouse. High quality data is becoming more and more important and critical in healthcare today – having a strong terminology foundation is becoming equally as critical.
At CareCom, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services and who can help our company and team to continuously improve towards excellence.
Customer Support Specialist is a customer facing role responsible for resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
You will be a part of a fast-growing international team, who has a focus on quality and delivering value to our users. You will work closely with the support team and product manager in Europe.
- First point of contact for client support
- Managing client inquires via bug tracking system, email and in person
- Troubleshoot reported issues and resolve them (Various kinds of issues: UI guidance, integration, technical setup etc.)
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services. E.g., Walk clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems (both written and at meetings)
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features and when needed identify upgrade sales
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members and the product manager
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps
- Support clients on software upgrades
- Assist with onboarding new clients to the software
- Support demo for prospects, assist in sales calls with technical aspects
- 2-3 years of experience in client services, support, or a similar customer focused position
- Good technical understanding preferably with a background within software or computer science
- Strong ability to understand technical and operational aspects of software and solve problems
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Team spirit and willingness to work in an international team environment
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required
- It will also be an advantage if you have a background in Health Information system, Terminology IT or IT consultancy
If you feel that you match the profile description, send your application and CV to Andrew Tipton, firstname.lastname@example.org