Sales Manager - US
Job function area: Salas Manager
Location: United States, Remote
Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals and patients around the world, to work together to share knowledge in an efficient and secure manner to improve health. CareCom is built on a strong Danish heritage with close ties to the Nordic and American markets. For over 20 years our focus is providing international healthcare organizations with terminology solutions, (the ability to share and understand the same clinical data languages) that enable greater healthcare services and enables interoperability.
Our platform, HealthTerm, helps governments, hospitals, and healthcare systems to speak the same ‘IT language’ by normalization of clinical codes, administrative codes and meta data. Another important part is the mapping of local codes to standards and supplying content for EHR systems. The need for enterprise terminology management is also growing and HealthTerm offers terminology for your entire enterprise – not only your EHR system or data warehouse. The amount of global healthcare data is increasing dramatically, leaving healthcare organizations with the challenge of managing extremely large data assets. Having a strong terminology foundation is crucial for these organizations in order to transform the asset into usable high-quality data.
The US market is growing rapidly and CareCom is seeing the highest growth rates of them all in US. We are looking for a Sales Manager for the US team, preferably based somewhere mid US or on the East coast. You will be a part of a fast-growing international team, who has a focus on quality and delivering value to our clients. You will work closely with the US team and the Sales team in Europe. The Sales Manager will typically have a diverse week/month of 60% business development, sales and relationship building, 20% product and application specialist related tasks, 20% delivery and project management.
- Growth & Transformation, Execute CareCom vision of making healthcare systems speak the same language, driving business growth and transformation through strategic thinking, sales execution and influence.
- Business Innovation, implement an agile, adaptative and growth mindset that responds to customer demands and competition.
- Sales Leader, Lead sales execution to deliver a predictable, healthy business with high customer satisfaction and billed revenue.
- Account Management: Forecast, develop, execute and deliver customer plans and grow accounts with critical insights and new business opportunities aligned to customer priorities in close cooperation with Head of Sales and US Sales team. Maintains sales pipeline and forecasting for the region.
- Sales Excellence leverages deep relationships with key customer contacts and partners and participates in customer feedback mechanisms (both formal and informal) regarding ways to grow more of their business for their customers. Identifies and understands the drivers of satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction, leveraging in-depth industry knowledge and anticipating perspectives of the final customer.
- Competitive Domain Knowledge participates in debates and forums to strengthen knowledge of the industry, competitor’s customer business priorities and leverages in-depth knowledge of CareCom’s offerings (e.g., product solutions, strategy to address customer’s needs). Proactively explores and confirms customer needs and challenges and understands where CareCom may be able to compete, and how key customer competitors compete within their respective space.
- Strategic thinking, Understands the competitive landscape and suggests pricing within given price range that will be winning the deals with satisfying margins.
- Communicative; Understands the importance of communication and teamwork. Translates customer needs and transfers to Product Manager. Supports Product Marketing with given customer needs and translates into value proposition for given offerings.
- Supports Product Marketing in creating sales & marketing material together with product marketing, Participates, invites and manages customers at marketing activities. Suggests appropriate marketing activities when needed.
- 5-10 years of experience in IT software sales, preferably healthcare domain knowledge
- Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies, it will be an advantage if you have a background in Health Information system, Interoperability and/or Terminology IT
- Good technical understanding preferably with a background within software and integration.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Team spirit and willingness to work in an international team environment
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required
- Proven track record of delivering on long- and short-term results
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- Experienced in complex sales training, sales methodologies, presentation skills, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, industry knowledge
If you feel that you match the profile description, send your application and CV to Andrew Tipton, firstname.lastname@example.org